turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Snow Bird!! Bow Bird!! WI Opener

Started by MK M GOBL, April 18, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK M GOBL

Had a little break in the "winter" weather for the Wisconsin Opener, I took my good friend out for a bow hunt and she was able to arrow a great gobbler! Stuck him at 12 yards over the DSD's, bird weighed in at 25lbs 2oz, 9 13/16" Beard and 1 1/4" Spurs.

a couple hours later for pic #2

MK M GOBL

model94

Awesome! How much snow on the ground?

MK M GOBL

We have about 4-5" on the ground now and it's still coming down...

MK M GOBL

1iagobblergetter

Way 2 go both of you!!! Looking forward to seeing more pictures,but hopefully with some green up in them..Lol

captpete

Congrats to the young lady!!! Any bow bird is a trophy and it looks like she got herself a great bird in some really crappy conditions. :you_rock: :you_rock:

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Ishi

Very cool!! Congrats on the turkey and hunting in the harsh conditions. 
The Spirit Lives On

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Halfski

Congrats!   My buddy put one to bed last night and got him this morning.   Northern Wisconsin.   He said it was the first time he needed snowshoes. It ain't easy in the deep snow.  Congrats again!

tomstopper

Congrats to you both. That's a heavy bird. Thank you for what you do for the kids too. I would have to say that you are one of the most unselfish turkey hunters that I know. Need more like ya. Congrats again to you both....

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

The wanderer

Congratulations on a fine bird. They're still doing what they do even in the snow.

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

The wanderer

MK M GOBL,

What part of the state were you in?

MK M GOBL

SW by Crawford/Grant counties.
We have 5-6" on the ground this morning, but it's warming up

MK M GOBL