OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Stuckey Delete All Sold

Started by Pooh4459, April 16, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh4459

I am selling 8 Derrick Stuckey strickers. They are Snakewood, Diamond wood, Macassar Ebony, yellow heart , Katalox,and Red Cedar.  I also gave Tulipwood and Hondorus Rosewood if u are interested in pics for those pm me. I've decided that I will break them up here are the prices. If u buy more then one I'll save on shipping so can do a little better on price. Can text better pics
Snakewood  ( has ok figure but not a whole lot but still sounds the same)  $30 sold
Macassar Ebony (beautiful stricker)    $26 sold
Tulipwood.  $24 sold
Diamondwood  $22 sold
Hondorus Rosewood. $20
Yellow heart.     $20
Katalox.       $20 sold
Red Cedar.   $16

Last 3 for $34 tyd

Smooth_Operator

That pic looks familiar lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Pooh4459

Just to let people know all the strickers in the pic are the exact ones I'm selling except the mac. Ebony the one I have looks identical and is in perfect condition it's just not that exact same one. Can text u pics of it if u want. It has some brown streaks in it and is black. Just wanted to be totally honest thanks.

Pooh4459

Pooh4459

Decided to seperate prices above

Pooh4459

Here's another pic of snakewood can't get tulipwood and Hondorus Rosewood to load can text pics of those and any of others can send better pics.

Pooh4459

Pooh4459

Will take $3 off each stricker or will sell the remaining 6 for $100.

peak98

I'll take the macassar ebony for $23, pm me your PayPal.
peak98
Your weapon sits on top of you shoulders, everything else is just equipment.

Pooh4459

Pooh4459

He sales the diamondwood for $32 alone on his website. I'm selling them all $16 a piece if you buy all 5.

Pooh4459

Will sell the remaining 5 The diamondwood, yellow heart, Hondorus Rosewood, Katalox, and Red Cedar for $74. Thats $14.80 a piece. That's my bottom dollar can't  go any lower will just keep. Thanks

Pooh4459

Will sell remaining 5 for $74 tyd or still sell individual.  Thanks

Pooh4459

Have 3 left Hondorus Rosewood, Yellow heart, and Red Cedar will sell for $34 Tyd.