turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hevi 13 Chokes made by Carlson's?

Started by beagler, April 22, 2011, 08:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beagler

After reading some great reviews I purchased a Hevi 13 Choke for my dad's Beretta Xtrema II. It arrived today and I couldn't help but notice on the package that it is manufactured by Carlson's. When I went to Carlson's website I see their choke for the Beretta is the same constriction and looks similar. I wonder if they simply manufacture the same choke under a different name (for Hevishot) and a greater price?
Never Misses

PALongspur

I'm pretty certain that the standard Carlson's choke does not have the wad catcher rings like the H13 choke does.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: beagler on April 22, 2011, 08:20:06 PM
After reading some great reviews I purchased a Hevi 13 Choke for my dad's Beretta Xtrema II. It arrived today and I couldn't help but notice on the package that it is manufactured by Carlson's. When I went to Carlson's website I see their choke for the Beretta is the same constriction and looks similar. I wonder if they simply manufacture the same choke under a different name (for Hevishot) and a greater price?

The "internals" are different as specified by Hevi-Shot. I think you'll be pleased with the patterns you see. I've tried them all and they work well.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

mossy835

I have one (direct from Carlson's) and it works just fine, ask last years dead turkey. They are nice people to work with,