OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Good Mail Day Edit: Sound File Added

Started by Sir-diealot, April 06, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Got my new Black Palm Slate call in from ChainReactionGC, it looks beautiful and sounds just even better. I also got in the 10th Anniversary patch from Old Gobbler and have to say that it looks far better in person than it does on screen. Thanks again to both of you. Here is a sound file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NNMps8hSslaKxdk_YPtaIS8CRmr8wjKe/view

Strikers are as follows: The 3 piece is a walnut tip the one piece was a hickory

Also a thanks to my GF who decided that we were not going to get the van fixed last month, I would not have had the money to get the 2 calls I purchased if not for that.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ChainReactionGC

Steve, I'm glad you like it. Good luck this season.

Tom

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

southern_leo

Gorgeous call congrats

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Chris O

bobk

Super looking call. Congratulations. ..

Sir-diealot

Quote from: ChainReactionGC on April 06, 2018, 06:37:45 PM
Steve, I'm glad you like it. Good luck this season.

Tom

Thank you Tom and good luck to you as well. I rated you over on Facebook and left a comment on your page's rating area and also shared it on my personal page. Thanks again for working with me and for choosing a nice looking piece of wood for me.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

BABS9

Nice call. I love the looks of the black palm.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: BABS9 on April 06, 2018, 08:30:55 PM
Nice call. I love the looks of the black palm.
Thanks, so do I, it has lots of character.

John Koenig:

Caspar

congrats on a beautiful call sir!  if it sounds half as good  as it looks you shouldnt have any trouble calling in some birds. looking forward to seeing pics of a sucessful hunt
nice patch too!

you should consider doing a sound file. im interested in hearing  what it sounds like

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Caspar on April 06, 2018, 09:05:15 PM
congrats on a beautiful call sir!  if it sounds half as good  as it looks you shouldnt have any trouble calling in some birds. looking forward to seeing pics of a sucessful hunt
nice patch too!

you should consider doing a sound file. im interested in hearing  what it sounds like
Thank you for both. I was thinking the same but today is a bad pain day for me so I don't even want to try to go downstairs. I will add one later in the week, hopefully tomorrow. I had him flare the strikers as I have seen them here but have never used one, they are a little different to play, that's for sure. (Not bad different, just have to get used to them as you hold them a bit different, they sound great though.)

John Koenig:

Caspar

sorry to hear about the pain. hope you feel better tomoro

ChainReactionGC

Quote from: Caspar on April 06, 2018, 09:05:15 PM
nice patch too!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NNMps8hSslaKxdk_YPtaIS8CRmr8wjKe/view?usp=drivesdk

Caspar

that sounds really good chain! thank you......and thank you for making my decision that much harder!! ????

Clardh

That's a sweet looking call! Congratulations  :icon_thumright:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Caspar on April 06, 2018, 09:26:57 PM
sorry to hear about the pain. hope you feel better tomoro
Thanks, it is something that has going since Nov. of 2001 when I was hit from behind while driving cab, it is why I can no longer work, nobody wants to hire somebody on the meds I take. That and my ADD/ADHD doesn't help. There are good days and bad days and I can honestly say more good days with the meds so long as I don't push myself to hard but I have a yearly inspection on my house so I have been doing more around here than normal. It will ease off after this week.

John Koenig: