Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What is Your Turkey to Tick ratio this season?

Started by Rob Robertson, April 20, 2011, 09:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Robertson

Shot Two Turkeys this season only had One stuck Tick.  Double proud!

bbcoach

THREE TURKEYS---NO TICKS!!!!         THANK GOD FOR PERMETHRIN AND THERMACELLS!!!!

renegade19

1 to 1 so far.  Last year, it was 3 to 0 in favor of the shot turkeys.  IF you count turkey mites, they won last year by about 100, mostly on my butt!

Basser69

1 to 1 for me. Strange thing is that the tick came out of the yard at home!

BOFF

Beast season so far on both!!

Little ticks and a lot of turkeys!!

God Bless,
David B.

fallhnt

5 bowkills to 0 tick kills but that was in March and early April.My IL. season doesn't start till May but I'm videoing now.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Tail Feathers

3 turks, no ticks. 

But I'm still huntin'... ;D
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Ol'Mossy

I've been out scouting no ticks so far, I remember 2  falls ago I was turkey hunting and got 17 ticks on me, two of them burrowed on me  >:(

turkeybow

at least 1 turkey to 5 ticks.......nothing unusual but I'm still chasing them
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

drmarc

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."   Thomas Jefferson

Jay

2 Toms, and one tick that must have come down from my hat onto the back of my hair. I've got enough tick spray to kill anything that climbs on my clothes, but forgot to spray my hat.

n2deer

Hognutz

No ticks up here. They must still be hibernating, because the weather has been nasty. Green Bay got 10'' of snow, yesterday. Enough already...Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

longbeardlife.com