Another New Design

Started by Scott Hock, March 21, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footballer

That's a winner right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott Hock

Quote from: Brantleyville on March 21, 2018, 11:52:28 PM
Do you have a soundfile of the glass/slate?
I'll post a sound file as soon as I can.

EZ

WOW Scott, is that the call we talked about???? Home run, brother!

Twowithone

Awesome lookin call.    :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Scott Hock

Quote from: EZ on March 22, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
WOW Scott, is that the call we talked about???? Home run, brother!

That's it Tony, also the one in color. Did you take a look at that one. If you have a preference let me know. Thanks for the kind words.

Chuck1443

Sharp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tracker#1

compton30

Is that the same pic that was on the cover of Turkey Country awhile back? Badass!

Sir-diealot

I love the looks of that call, both have pretty grain but the grain on that striker is simply beautiful.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Scott Hock

Quote from: compton30 on March 28, 2018, 10:33:18 PM
Is that the same pic that was on the cover of Turkey Country awhile back? Badass!
It is from the November, December Turkey Country cover photo. I actually contacted them to see if I could use it. They told me they had exclusive rights to the photo and could not hand it over. They were generous enough to give me the photographers name and number and said if I got permission or struck a deal with him that's the only way it could be used. So I called. The photo was taken by Jeff Engel and he gets all the credit for such a phenomenal shot. It's the most incredible picture of a gobbler I've ever seen. The attitude and disposition of the bird speaks volumes to me.
We struck a deal for the photo and now Turkey Country Magazine and I have exclusive rights to this photo. The color picture I did also is the same picture of the bird the way it was originally taken. Then the photo was shopped in black and white. Jeff is also known for a tv show he had for many years. Some may know his name. He does phenomenal work. Thanks for all the compliments on this call. I owe it all to Jeff.