turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Louisiana State Calling Contest

Started by mountman62, February 11, 2011, 10:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountman62

I know it may be a drive for some, but Louisiana is holding their State Turkey Calling Contest On Saturday, Feb 26  in Baton Rouge at Bowie Outfitters, we will be having 7 divisions, with an Open division along with owling & gobbling, they will be giving out door prizes every 30 min or so, along with jambalaya for all that come through, also an amateur for those that want to get into it, but not compete against the "big boys", so come on down, bring some friends and enjoy some Cajun atmosphere, pm me for further info - Jed Rhodes

:gobble: :gobble:
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

TANK

I think you forgot to mention the door prizes.

mountman62

I got it in there,  they will be giving out door prizes every 30 min or so, there will also be plaques & gift cards for the top 3 places, , come on & bring a friend with you, TAKN, you will be there, right

[img][img]

TANK

:icon_thumright: Just messing around. I don't know if I'm going to make it or not. Our NWTF banquet is the same day in Livingston Parish. Do you know what the door prizes are? I was at Bowie's 2 weeks ago, and none of the clerks knew. They told me that Mr. Joe knew but he was already off work for the day. I haven't called back to see..........

mountman62

Tank, maybe we can meet up, i will be at Bowie's all day long representing the Louisiana State NWTF Board of directors and coordinating the calling contest, don't know anything about the door prizes, also plan on making your banquet that night, I know Paul Ferrell will be at Bowies for a little while then go to work on the banquet, come on over and call and eat lunch with us & i will buy you a drink later that night, I will check later with you to plan on a get together, or any other OG members that want to get together are welcome to meet up with us for a day full of fun & enjoyment      :wav: :anim_65: :anim_65:

[img][img]

TANK

mountman62

Just wanted to bump this up so some can keep it in their mind, come on down & get a jump start on next years Nationals

[img][img]

TANK

jyoung

I'll be there!  Looking forward to it!  :turkey2:
Jonathan Young

mountman62

Can't wait to meet you, congrats on getting up on stage with the best of em last week in Nashville

[img][img]

TANK

Do any of you know if you will be able to buy custom calls there ?