only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hunting with HECS

Started by rja, March 08, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelerFan

Quote from: Bowguy on March 13, 2018, 04:24:58 PM
Quote from: g8rvet on March 13, 2018, 04:23:08 PM
I never heard anyone say the Thermacell was anything other than great. 

Electrical field is silly.  How does a bobcat catch a turkey?  Do they not emit electrical fields too.  Just silly.
Agreed

Agreed x3

LaLongbeard

[No I don't sell it!!!!! But hey the therma cell was joke for a few years as well. Now I don't go in the woods without it.]

The difference in a Thermocell and a Hecs suit is the Thermocell can easily be proven to work when you sit down in a mosquito infested swamp and they won't even land on you and a Hecs suit requires a weak mind to believe it works lol
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

g8rvet

Quote from: Phillipshunt on March 13, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

[No I don't sell it!!!!! But hey the therma cell was joke for a few years as well. Now I don't go in the woods without it.]

The difference in a Thermocell and a Hecs suit is the Thermocell can easily be proven to work when you sit down in a mosquito infested swamp and they won't even land on you and a Hecs suit requires a weak mind to believe it works lol

it may be a good camo (I have no idea, never seen it), but electrical field?   :emoticon-animal-005: :emoticon-animal-005: :emoticon-animal-005:
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

renegade19

I'm beginning to question my sanity because for some reason, I love our semi annual HECS threads.   :help:

falltoms

Its a money maker that's about it. So is altot of camouflage. Most of the time I wear dull green flannel shirts and a pair of green pants that are light weight wool.

Sir-diealot

To me it looks like it is supposed to be a Faraday Cage for the human body.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Happy

As the best looking male turkey hunter I have to much magnetism to be contained by one suit. Not even a hazmat suit can prevent these good looks and charm from getting out.

* Note: There was no more bs in my statement than is found in the sales pitch for the HEC suit.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

trkehunr93

Quote from: Phillipshunt on March 12, 2018, 10:13:46 PM
It's a gimmick just like the scent loc suits if you remember there sales pitch was pretty good also but the whole carbon/ scent loc thing was proved to be a scam. A group of bowhunters in Michigan filed a suit and scent loc had to change the wording on there adds. Hecs is just another scam and I'm sure there making truckloads of money. You don't have to have a good product you just have to convince the gullible and desperate that they can pay to cut corners off learning to hunt.
Agreed.  Where a fool and his money part ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eastonoutdoors

Put the HECS on a big bird Saturday scores over 75 points by NWTF!!!!! It works.

pabossie255

Um ok if you say so. Funny other than posting to try to win a call the Heck's thread is the only thread you posted on and over and over I'd say you have something to do with Heck's.

bghunter777

Where is john dudley he is their numero uno paid Schill

eastonoutdoors

Quote from: pabossie255 on April 04, 2018, 03:57:16 PM
Um ok if you say so. Funny other than posting to try to win a call the Heck's thread is the only thread you posted on and over and over I'd say you have something to do with Heck's.
Have nothing to do with the company just know the stuff works. I typically don't post on forums, read mostly threads.

Spitten and drummen

It works . My buddy has worn it and went through dui checkpoints on 3 occasions without ever being detected.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

LaLongbeard

Quote from: eastonoutdoors on April 04, 2018, 03:52:04 PM
Put the HECS on a big bird Saturday scores over 75 points by NWTF!!!!! It works.
Clearly the HECs was the only reason for your success ....why no picture was it because you wouldn't show up in the pic with the Hecs suit on?
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

MK M GOBL

Quote from: eastonoutdoors on April 04, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

LOL

Sunday was April Fool's Day :TooFunny:

MK M GOBL