OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hunting with HECS

Started by rja, March 08, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rja

Has anyone had first hand experience with this? I was just wondering and  I am skeptical.

joey46

Wondering the same thing.  The infomercial must be on 10 times a day.  Betting the stuff is $$$$$$$.

bbcoach

:welcomeOG:  Here ya go:  http://www.hecsllc.com/buy

Wear your camo, DON'T MOVE and save $200.  That time of the year for everything Turkey. 

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: rja on March 08, 2018, 02:42:24 PM
Has anyone had first hand experience with this? I was just wondering and  I am skeptical.

don't waste your money. Straight gimmick.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

g8rvet

I had a voodoo priestess make a voodoo doll of me.  Then she covered it in camo.  I then take the Tom turkey voodoo doll she made for me and place pins in the eyes right before I hunt so it can't see me.

Pretty much the same as a HECS suit.   :turkey2: :funnyturkey: :TooFunny:
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

eastonoutdoors

Have used it, I have seen a difference when hunting with it.

ddturkeyhunter

Quote from: eastonoutdoors on March 12, 2018, 08:35:52 AM
Have used it, I have seen a difference when hunting with it.

Dont want to put you on the spot but in what way did you see a difference. Were you using for deer or turkeys or general hunting.

eastonoutdoors

Used it both turkey hunting and deer hunting. Deer hunting I have had crows fly up and sit on a branch right beside me and the squirrels don"t bark at me. Have had some come up the tree right beside me. I can get away with more movement when turkey hunting. you have movement when bow hunting for the birds. I have been able to raise my range finder up and get a distance when birds have been in an open field in front of me. To all there own, as I said I have seen a difference!!!

tha bugman

I had a squirrel jump on my arm one time as I was set up on a turkey.  I don't know who was more surprised...me or the squirrel when the bush he jumped on slung him 15'!

southern_leo

Quote from: g8rvet on March 08, 2018, 05:14:05 PM
I had a voodoo priestess make a voodoo doll of me.  Then she covered it in camo.  I then take the Tom turkey voodoo doll she made for me and place pins in the eyes right before I hunt so it can't see me.

Pretty much the same as a HECS suit.   :turkey2: :funnyturkey: :TooFunny:
Innovator of the year right here.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

guesswho

I laid mine down in the woods and never saw it again.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

bbcoach

Just did a multi meter check on myself and can't get any electrical energy to generate, so I'll PASS.

sparky153

Quote from: bbcoach on March 12, 2018, 06:17:31 PM
Just did a multi meter check on myself and can't get any electrical energy to generate, so I'll PASS.

I dont think a DMM will be able to pick up the current we generate.  Usually you need an EKG or other specialized equiptment.

Happy

Pretty sure if they could pick up my brain waves they would never fly off the roost. That or I may not generate any. Either way I am good.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Bowguy

Quote from: eastonoutdoors on March 12, 2018, 03:54:16 PM
Used it both turkey hunting and deer hunting. Deer hunting I have had crows fly up and sit on a branch right beside me and the squirrels don"t bark at me. Have had some come up the tree right beside me. I can get away with more movement when turkey hunting. you have movement when bow hunting for the birds. I have been able to raise my range finder up and get a distance when birds have been in an open field in front of me. To all there own, as I said I have seen a difference!!!
Do you sell it? Seems guys that sell stuff have skewed ideas. I've called in birds wearing red flannels and red wool rich jackets just to prove to friends I could. Here's another thing, I was always told you can raise a gun to a birds head and shoot. One smooth motion won't get them. Seems to be one erratic motion don't at times either. I mentor lots of little kids and they're never still, smooth or wearing HECs.