Main Menu

Finished up this one today

Started by NCbowjunkie, February 28, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCbowjunkie

Oak burl stabilized with some green tint

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sir-diealot

Looks neat, what kinda locator call is it? Sorry for my ignorance, I am still learning.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

davisd9

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 01, 2018, 08:01:56 AM
Looks neat, what kinda locator call is it? Sorry for my ignorance, I am still learning.

Crow call to get shock gobbles.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Sir-diealot

Quote from: davisd9 on March 01, 2018, 08:05:54 AM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 01, 2018, 08:01:56 AM

Crow call to get shock gobbles.
Thanks, I figured either crow or owl for shock gobble, now I know I am not completely stupid.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

M8mgobl

Daryal.  I know what you make and it's all good as to what I have gotten from you.  I was thinking of posting the last purchase.  But then the more I thought.     Not.