OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mpw buyers beware

Started by Tcagle, February 27, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dublelung

Quote from: ARjtk on February 28, 2018, 06:53:20 AM
That sucks I've aways had good luck with MPW

It's not entirely Mack's or any other store's fault when these things happen. Most of the time they're only going off the information they're told from the manufacturer. When hot items like TSS hit the market, multiple stores are scrambling to get what the customer wants. To keep from pissing off all the dealers the manufacturer or distributor ships smaller shipments out to try and make everyone happy instead of just one or two large dealers. Everyone is overwhelmed from the manufacturer to the distributor, to the dealers, to the end users and not everything goes as planned.

longbow2240

I've never had a single issue with MacksPW. If there's something that I feel is a hot item or have a feeling it may or may not be in stock. I'll call or text. They've always went above and beyond to help me.

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Phillipshunt on February 27, 2018, 10:41:48 AM
I know that Federal just started selling there TSS but Nitro and Appex have had shells in stock and ready to ship for months. Appex  had them in summer. Why would you wait till the season is about to start to buy shells? It's the same thing every year.
The guys that own bowshops would probably love to see you walk in with a bow right now ,but instead people wait until week before bowseason to decide they need a new string and some arrows ,makes no sense to me.
For me I didn't know I wanted to buy TSS until now. Lol

I was happy with HW7 then I found out that won't be made any more. And prices I'm seeing are about $5 a box higher then what I paid for my current supply.

So I thought I'll give federal TSS a try its not that much more really but between I can't shoot 9s in all states I hunt and don't want 7s due to low pellet count I landed that I need to go with apex 8s if I'm trying anything.

Haven't seen them in stock since any of this info has developed since the start of the new year. Now my season is still months away but if a company wants sales they need product to sell.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

buzzardroost

Apex website went from March 10 to March 15. Will not have ammo in time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tcagle

Quote from: buzzardroost on March 07, 2018, 10:14:09 PM
Apex website went from March 10 to March 15. Will not have ammo in time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That sucks lucky I just got mine in after FedEx lost them for a while

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

lmbhngr

:TrainWreck1:
Thats where this is going