turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mpw buyers beware

Started by Tcagle, February 27, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tcagle

I'm done with mpw second time they have screwed me on shipping. They showed these in stock till Sunday I ordered saturday.... didn't even have the decency to email and tell me they messed up.  Buyers beware!!!! Messed me up bad

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

BottomLand54

Just a mistake we all make them, I understand your frustration but everyone messes up. Including me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tcagle

No excuses to to no update a website for 3 days.  . . Frustrated isn't the word

bbcoach

buzzardroost

Apex told everyone at the convention that MPW would be getting a big shipment last week. I never saw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkeyfoot

2 times they have showed things as in stock and then turns out they don't for me.  that is why last week when it showed the Apex in stock I called and talked to someone instead of ordering off computer they told me out off all and may get order end this wrel. Not sure if they don't have someone to keep up with up to date inventory or its real busy or what but I would recommend calling if you really need something from them

Bowguy

I've ordered from than on off for a long time. Its not their fault something hadn't made it in. I'd just call them and say mid March isn't good for you to refund the money. I'm sure they would. No drama no nothing. Just handle it like a man.

SKFOOTER

Not making excuses for them but the problem is those loads were being bought as soon as they hit their store shelves and with their online ordering coming from that same inventory their availability was not being updated quickly enough. 

Dukejb

Cabelas did the same thing to me on a bow after Christmas. I ordered it, got the confirmation email, but never got a shipping notice. I finally signed in to check on the order and it had been cancelled. I wouldn't have been as mad if they had bothered to send me an email rather than just cancelling and hoping I wouldn't notice. I ended up getting a better deal on a better bow elsewhere, so it worked fine in the end. The poor customer service is annoying though.

LaLongbeard

I know that Federal just started selling there TSS but Nitro and Appex have had shells in stock and ready to ship for months. Appex  had them in summer. Why would you wait till the season is about to start to buy shells? It's the same thing every year.
The guys that own bowshops would probably love to see you walk in with a bow right now ,but instead people wait until week before bowseason to decide they need a new string and some arrows ,makes no sense to me.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

yella yelper

I saw several boxes on the shelf when I was there on 2/16. I don't recall which exact loads but they had a good variety. That could have been their entire stock and obviously wiped out now

yella yelper

Tcagle

Quote from: Phillipshunt on February 27, 2018, 10:41:48 AM
I know that Federal just started selling there TSS but Nitro and Appex have had shells in stock and ready to ship for months. Appex  had them in summer. Why would you wait till the season is about to start to buy shells? It's the same thing every year.
The guys that own bowshops would probably love to see you walk in with a bow right now ,but instead people wait until week before bowseason to decide they need a new string and some arrows ,makes no sense to me.
Hell yeah. Well here's the thing I had shells i ordered more and thought they was coming so over the weekend we patterned my daughter's 20ga. Thus relying on the shipment......

Bowguy

Quote from: Tcagle on February 27, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
Quote from: Phillipshunt on February 27, 2018, 10:41:48 AM
Hell yeah. Well here's the thing I had shells i ordered more and thought they was coming so over the weekend we patterned my daughter's 20ga. Thus relying on the shipment......

I don't think the point was taken. Seasons are about to open some places. I'm other places at most a month or so away. It's getting close. Waiting til close leaves us less wiggle room and less call to complain.
I'm not saying part of your point about the customer service isn't correct but apparently they're busy. Ya gotta consider that. We gotta control what we can control

ARjtk

That sucks I've aways had good luck with MPW