turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

This Made Me Sick (PIC ADDED)

Started by Solid Snake, February 11, 2011, 08:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solid Snake

OK I need to vent a little. I was sitting at home last night when I got a text message from one of my good friends, a picture text none the less. Normally these texts will make me laugh - not this one. It was a picture of his snowmobile and the dead turkey he just ran over and killed (on purpose). The text read "I got me a turkey Shaw!" To say I was pi$$ed would be an understatement!! It almost made me sick to my stomach.

The part that really sucks is that's where I turkey hunt and he is the one who owns and farms all that land around there. It's just sad that some people don't have any respect for things.

Just had to get it off my chest  :-\

Is it a hen or tom??

EMSDJ2

Now that's just wrong!!  He has no morals what so ever.

PANYHunter

Nice friend you have there.  Hopefully it wrecked his sled some. 

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Hognutz

What did he do then? Go home and knock his wife around the house? That is one psycho friend that you have there. ???
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

pullit

some people need a good old fashion beating.... :whip2: :whip2: :whip2: :whip2:

gob09

are you sure he did it on purpose could it have been an accident

Crutch

Quote from: gob09 on February 11, 2011, 09:07:53 AM

True, not everything is as it appears.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

Basser69

Hopefully that is what it was...

mnturkey

If he did do it on purpose he should have the same thing done to him, run over with the snowmoblie
SEMPER FI

FANMAN

Quote from:  link=topic=791.msg7785#msg7785 date=1297431752
I'd have forwarded it to the GW.
Yup !!!!!

shootumindaface

Alot of folks around here chase deer around.. If their is enough snow to ride, their is sure enough snow to stress the deer herd without being chased.

Solid Snake

Quote from: Hognutz on February 11, 2011, 09:00:52 AM
What did he do then? Go home and knock his wife around the house? That is one psycho friend that you have there. ???

He's a good guy in general but just has absolutely no regard for animals. He doesn't have that deep respect we have for our game animals...to him they are just birds who are always in the way when he is cutting hay or crops.

Yes I'm sure - he's talked about them chasing stuff on their sleds before.

Fox Fire

The fact that he owns all this land (sounds as if its hundreds or thousands of acres anyway) kinda gives some insight, sounds like he's a wealthy sort and most of them I know are spoiled rotten and dont care for much other than themselves and what they want.

Just a thought but maybe I'm wrong, dont meen to sound entirely judgemental.

timbrhuntr

Alot of the land I hunt the landowners consider turkeys as pests and can't understand why I waste my time hunting them. So far this has been good for me in accessing property to turkey hunt.Now their deer is a whole different story.