Sold

Started by Gobbleandgrunt, February 17, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbleandgrunt

Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REBELYELL

3bailey3

are you only selling the lot or some singles, not to many of us need 55 pot holders

Gobbleandgrunt

No I don't sell Avon, but I did buy them from a woman who sold Avon and Tupperware. Lol!! Also there is 25 of them. Selling as a set for now.

HookedonHooks

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 17, 2018, 10:42:15 PM
are you only selling the lot or some singles, not to many of us need 55 pot holders

It's only 25.... I wish it was 55 though.

I'd also venture to guess there's quite a few guys on here that could use 55 or more of these things. I myself am considering switching to these from koozies.

3bailey3

not sure that every one carries 55 or 25 pots, i just need maybe two more, i see no need for a pot to be in a holder that is left at my house !

buckmark13

I only have 48 calls, so getting 55 cases would seem a bit excessive and an unnecessary expense. 

HookedonHooks

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 17, 2018, 11:08:18 PM
not sure that every one carries 55 or 25 pots, i just need maybe two more, i see no need for a pot to be in a holder that is left at my house !

I had four crack on me this winter sitting in koozies, in plastic drawers, with silica packs in each drawer.  I am thinking that may not have happened if I would've had them stored in these types of containers. Atleast tbat's the reasoning for my consideration in overhauling the collection to "air tight" storage.

Quote from: buckmark13 on February 17, 2018, 11:30:00 PM
I only have 48 calls, so getting 55 cases would seem a bit excessive and an unnecessary expense. 

Sounds like it'd be about 7 cases too many.... Lol.

Really though, this was a great pick up and a good price. Congrats to the new owner!

vt35mag

These work great for most pot calls. 50+ pots, and all but my Roberts and Sneed pots are stored in these.

3bailey3

sorry off topic but to have 4 crack on you that is the builders fault, i have 20 or so that have never been in anything for more than 20 years never had one crack!!

3bailey3

VT why do you not store those two makers pot in container?