Previous topic - Next topic

CMBOSTC

Green Slate/Slate Flame Elder

Slate/Slate Walnut

Aluminum/Aluminum Blue Mahoe

Swab21

Chris O

checkmate

Guys the walnut slate made it to my house this week, and I couldn't be happier. Dealing with Chris was a top rate experience. He kept in touch during the entire process, letting me know the status of the call and how how it turned out.

Then what you don't experience too much in today's world, he contacted with me, making sure I received the call in proper order and made sure I was pleased with the product.     

Chris thank you for a great call.

Happy Hunting   

KYHeadhunter02

Very nice!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3bailey3

The top call the black marks on the back is that worm holes if so that is so awesome!

Chris O

Quote from: checkmate on February 16, 2018, 08:12:55 PM
Guys the walnut slate made it to my house this week, and I couldn't be happier. Dealing with Chris was a top rate experience. He kept in touch during the entire process, letting me know the status of the call and how how it turned out.

Then what you don't experience too much in today's world, he contacted with me, making sure I received the call in proper order and made sure I was pleased with the product.     

Happy Hunting   
You got an awesome call I know you will love it. I have been very happy with everything Chris has done for me ,he has tried some new things for me and always delivered, great guy to do business with

CMBOSTC

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 16, 2018, 08:38:39 PM
The top call the black marks on the back is that worm holes if so that is so awesome!

Yes Sir, you are correct that those are worm holes. I was fortunate enough to get some wormy box elder. I agree, the wormy holes are pretty cool.

Thanks Craig, I'm glad that you had a good experience and are enjoying your call. That's what it's about. Chris

CMBOSTC

Quote from: Chris O on February 16, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

Happy Hunting   
You got an awesome call I know you will love it. I have been very happy with everything Chris has done for me ,he has tried some new things for me and always delivered, great guy to do business with

Chris, I'll be in the shop this weekend. You know what that means, it won't be much longer.

Chris O

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on February 16, 2018, 09:57:33 PM
Quote from: Chris O on February 16, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

Happy Hunting   

Chris, I'll be in the shop this weekend. You know what that means, it won't be much longer.
Looking forward to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk