OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Traded

Started by cutt down, February 07, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutt down

I have 4 Lyman Strikers I would consider trading for a Corder or Platz pot call. Might consider a Darrin Dawkins wood pot if it's unique. The strikers are (left to right) Snakewood, Black Diamondwood, Camo Diamondwood, & Persimmon.

eorlando

Quote from: cutt down on February 07, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
I have 4 Lyman Strikers I would consider trading for a Corder or Platz pot call. Might consider a Darrin Dawkins wood pot if it's unique. The strikers are (left to right) Snakewood, Black Diamondwood, Camo Diamondwood, & Persimmon.
I'll buy the dymondwood if you decide to sell them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cutt down

Quote from: eorlando on February 07, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

I'll keep that in mind.

eorlando

Quote from: cutt down on February 07, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

I'll keep that in mind.
Thanks!!! Just the camo one. The black one is dymalux correct?? If the black one is in fact dymondwood as well I would be interested in it too.

cutt down

Quote from: eorlando on February 07, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

I'll keep that in mind.
Thanks!!! Just the camo one. The black one is dymalux correct?? If the black one is in fact dymondwood as well I would be interested in it too.

When I ordered from Bill I told him 2 diamondwood & he sent me the black & camo. He may have told me one was dymalux but we talked about so many & I ordered the snakewood & persimmon also. I can't tell the difference in sound when playing the 2 on my calls.

eorlando

Quote from: cutt down on February 07, 2018, 01:45:54 PM
Quote from: eorlando on February 07, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

I'll keep that in mind.

When I ordered from Bill I told him 2 diamondwood & he sent me the black & camo. He may have told me one was dymalux but we talked about so many & I ordered the snakewood & persimmon also. I can't tell the difference in sound when playing the 2 on my calls.
Ok. I'll buy both if you decide to sell.

cutt down

Quote from: MDTOM84 on February 07, 2018, 01:46:31 PM
Do you know when the "black dymondwood" striker was made? Did you get it in the last 2 years?

4 to 5 yrs ago. I've had them for some time.

eorlando

Quote from: MDTOM84 on February 07, 2018, 01:46:31 PM
Do you know when the "black dymondwood" striker was made? Did you get it in the last 2 years?
You stay away TJ. Lol

Coop1082

Lol! I feel like TJ has a "spidey sense" for a Lyman Dymondwood post!   ;D
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

ThunderChickenHunter21

I have a Platz slate I might trade, just hard to get one again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cutt down

chad fenton