OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nitro ordering!

Started by Deast1988, February 05, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deast1988

Anyone order from nitro lately. I've called An called with no luck. So printed the form and mailed it end. Has anyone had luck with mail in orders.

gaswamp

that's the way I always done it in the past

Deast1988

I ordered 20rds of tss from them I'll let y'all know how it goes.

batsonbe

They're super difficult to get in touch with. The best way is via Facebook nitrocompany. Join their page and contact Sandy. She will get to you as soon as she can. I was calling everyday multiple times a day and no luck. She finally called me back after a week and a half of trying to get in touch with them. Super frustrating but nonetheless well worth the wait. I bought 15 rounds of 2 5/8 3.5 8x9 tss.

Fullfan

Way back When Ray and his crew were in NY it was the same with ordering and or getting anyone to call you. Moved to Mo and the same problem followed them. Call  Apex and they will answer and take care of your needs and wants.  To me customer service should always  be priority, no so with the Guys/gale in Mountain view  Mo.
Don't gobble at me...

Deast1988

Apex prompt otherday they closed till after NWTF. I needed to order since closer to spring business picks up. I like Apex but they lost my business this spring webpage out of stock. Macks out of stock, hunters havan doesn't ship. Nitro however hard it is to reach them they took my order. They returned my messege yesterday. I tried to email Apex the web link on thier site didn't work for me. I'll see if apex comes back on line after NWTF show I'll find out how hard it is for others to get shells closer to season and that will paint the picture for me.

Deast1988

I got email yesterday off my mail in order. Should be set up by next week. 7days from when I put it in the mail box. Better then calling them non stop. Quick and painless.

CB5503

I've never had any issues getting throughout to Sandy and Ray but I don't wait til the last second either. You know the are a one man show so why wait until go time to start trying to reach them. Start early and no worries!

Deast1988

I mailed it Feb 5th, they received Feb 10th. I received confirmation I was on the list to be attended to. A few weeks I got in touch with Andy. Some after I got my email about my order. They released the statement that all current orders are backlogged to middle of April. So I'm closing in on a month. No shells, a company I can only contact on Facebook. Before I ordered they weren't backlogged, after my email they responded to they released the out of components stuff. I've been told I'm currently at the top of list and it could be by middle of March. But 6weeks isn't long enough so next year I'll do it way sooner.

batsonbe

I typically place my orders in January. I hopefully bought enough to last me for 5 years or so

buzzardroost

Their order system and shipping cost is what keeps me Away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk