OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Freedom Group/ Remington

Started by SinGin, February 02, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greencop01

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 06, 2018, 08:40:17 PM
People are a little hard on remington on the quality

The fact remains is that they offered models like the 1187, 30years ago at 500$ and kept that price point the same for all those years .... so to speak in today's money that's $1,115 dollars , so remington has appeased the customer base who wanted a reliable American auto or pump for entry level prices and no longer gravated towards premium prices they and browning concentrated on 40 to 50 years ago , yes the quality on fit and finish isn't there on some models but,... the customers are getting a good value

Beretta group and its subsidiaries, and numerous other manufacturers have really amped up the product development...those benellis are really nice

Hopefully remington continues to keep the newer autos like the versamax and V3 coming and win back some market share
:icon_thumright:   I own an 1187 12gs, a Special Field 1100 20ga(straight Stock) w/a 21" brll and a 28" brll and an SPS Predator/Turkey 12ga. I've been a Remington man all my life and always will be. More than 12,000,000 870's and still counting.....  :z-twocents:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!