turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

question on mueller quick shot on 1100

Started by blackmagic, January 28, 2018, 01:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackmagic

Thanks to all that have helped me in my last post.  Im leaning towards getting the Mueller quick shot.  Seems to be quite a bit of positive reviews and it fits my budget well so far.  With this site, i'll have to run a saddle mount.  Not intereated in drilling and tapping this gun.  Will i need a cheek riser of some sort with this set up?  does anybody still use a Mueller?  If so what's your thoughts on this?  thanks

SwampRooster17

I mounted one on my 870 last year I ended up switching to a scope but I definitely would have had to get a comb raising kit to get a proper cheek weld

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SKFOOTER

I mounted a Mueller Quick Shot on my Franchi Affinity 20 gauge using a short B Square Rib Mount and I love it!  I also installed a fabric cheek riser on the stock. 

FullChoke

I don't know if you want to go this custom on it given that you don't want to drill and tap the receiver, but I actually made a cheek riser out of wood and epoxied it onto the stock. I carefully fit it so that it would raise my line of sight correctly for the Mueller. I then camouflaged the gun and it looks like it was originally made for it.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.