turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Federal TSS

Started by BottomLand54, January 26, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fountain2

With all the federal and apex loads sold this past weekend in Nashville,  I expect to see some comparison patterns son!  For those that bought it,  get busy shooting and post it up

owlhoot

Quote from: BottomLand54 on February 18, 2018, 01:22:15 PM
It's forsale online at some
Places and backordered at others I want to see more pattern pics and results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need to get piles and piles of them and show us  :turkey2: :newmascot:LOL

BottomLand54

Quote from: owlhoot on February 18, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

lol i plan on it once i get time and good weaether, when i have time its raining

owlhoot

Quote from: BottomLand54 on February 18, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

lol i plan on it once i get time and good weaether, when i have time its raining
LOL you responded faster than I thought.
Letting rain stop you  ;D
Seriously mine are on backorder . But when I get them it's gonna have to be real nice out due to what they cost and how easy they are going to be to find.  ::)

BottomLand54

Quote from: owlhoot on February 18, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

Seriously mine are on backorder . But when I get them it's gonna have to be real nice out due to what they cost and how easy they are going to be to find.  ::)
I got my apex and my federal ain't arrived lol.
I got new guns with New chokes and I am a kid anxious for Christmas Day (a day off Work with 60 degree sunny no wind day)

I don't count holes but Lord willing if I don't get excited and forget to take pictures I will post pictures once I get red dots sighted in. I am waiting on my sumtoy ff3 Mount and sumtoy .562 choke from William for my new compact 870 20 gauge and I am Going to take it to get it drilled and tapped for sumtoy Mount and I want to get it set up. I am planning on primarily using my Franchi Affinity 3 20 gauge and this Remington. My sbe2 is brand new and is a 25th anniversary and I already have it set up. I have had such good patterns with sumtoy chokes in the past that I hope I do out of all 3 of these new guns. I did not order any tss from federal for my 12 gauge but I did order some 9s tss 3inch from apex. I like 3 inch magna blends for my 12 gauges.

I hope to get some good patterns and pictures i shoot my guns off a shooting stick sitting down I do not put them I a lead sled due to stress on the Gun.

West Augusta

Quote from: davisd9 on January 26, 2018, 11:16:12 AM
Do not think they will be officially released until after Nashville, probably can buy them there through.
The Federal stuff went very fast.  They also limited customers to 2 boxes. 
Apex had more and would sell you about any amount but was much more expensive.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Mbhyman88

Got a box of federal 20 and .410 on backorder from Cabela's.  Can't wait for them to come in so I can see how they pattern.

Greg Massey

Quote from: BottomLand54 on February 18, 2018, 04:24:06 PM
Quote from: owlhoot on February 18, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

I got my apex and my federal ain't arrived lol.
I got new guns with New chokes and I am a kid anxious for Christmas Day (a day off Work with 60 degree sunny no wind day)

I don't count holes but Lord willing if I don't get excited and forget to take pictures I will post pictures once I get red dots sighted in. I am waiting on my sumtoy ff3 Mount and sumtoy .562 choke from William for my new compact 870 20 gauge and I am Going to take it to get it drilled and tapped for sumtoy Mount and I want to get it set up. I am planning on primarily using my Franchi Affinity 3 20 gauge and this Remington. My sbe2 is brand new and is a 25th anniversary and I already have it set up. I have had such good patterns with sumtoy chokes in the past that I hope I do out of all 3 of these new guns. I did not order any tss from federal for my 12 gauge but I did order some 9s tss 3inch from apex. I like 3 inch magna blends for my 12 gauges.

I hope to get some good patterns and pictures i shoot my guns off a shooting stick sitting down I do not put them I a lead sled due to stress on the Gun.

I agree i just count dead turkey's regardless what i'm shooting lead or Federal HW

turkeyfoot

Finally got box from Rogers looking forward to seeing patterns next wknd

BottomLand54

Here's some boxes

BottomLand54

Alright guys here's some patterns today.

Big Jeremy

Looks good, BottomLand! It is crazy what a 20 gauge can do now. I'm glad to know that once I am tired of the recoil of a 12 gauge, I can spend more per shot, and get similar results!