OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Federal TSS

Started by BottomLand54, January 26, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyfoot

Can't believe some patterns aren't being posted yet I know some have them I got some yesterday looking forward to seeing how that new wad does out of my ported choke

3bailey3

Van' sporting goods in Brandon Ms. Has the 3 inch and the 3.5 for I think $37, said they had ordered 20 gauge but they haven't came in yet.

North of 8

:jackson: :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey: :turkey2:

UPS JUST DROPPED OFF MY 3 BOXES OF FEDERAL TSS  from Cabelas  I ordered less than a week ago.

3bailey3

owlhoot

Quote from: North of 8 on February 15, 2018, 06:46:14 PM
:jackson: :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey: :turkey2:

UPS JUST DROPPED OFF MY 3 BOXES OF FEDERAL TSS  from Cabelas  I ordered less than a week ago.
Which loads did you get?

BottomLand54

i want to see some 20 gauge 9s federal tss pattern pics. i really dont care about the 12 guage but post us some pictures on here when you guys shoot em.

3bailey3

bottomland i have some apex 20 gauge i am going to be trying soon i will post some pics

North of 8

Sand Man

Pattern posted on Face Book by SumToy of the Federal 20ga load

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

Gobble!

Quote from: Sand Man on February 16, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

That's tight! 65% of the load.

owlhoot

Dang I guess the Federal load will pattern.
Now to open that up for loads?

Sand Man

Quote from: Gobble! on February 16, 2018, 10:01:19 AM
Quote from: Sand Man on February 16, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

That's tight! 65% of the load.

It's alright.  I think the Feds are what 1 1/4oz?

Here's one of my hand loads.  1 5/8oz of #9s thru a buddy's 21" barrel 20ga @ 40 yards:

There's a reason we shoot red dots!

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

owlhoot

1.5 ounces and red dot would help for sure.

g8rvet

How do these patterns look at 15 steps?  Just curious on the size of the pattern. I have been looking for some close shots with TSS and have not seen any.  Just curious. I am so well stocked now on ammo, barring a catastrophe to gun or shells, I have at least 15 years worth for me and daughter (unless I hit the lottery and start hunting a Grand Slam every year).
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

TauntoHawk

Looks good, i'll shoot it through a more open choke but its nice to see it pattern decent
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>