OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Federal TSS

Started by BottomLand54, January 26, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BottomLand54

Anyone know where a man can get some 20 gauge and 12 gauge of these yet?

Are they waiting till after the shot show?

Are they waiting till after Nashville?

I don't want to know about places online that  say there on backorder, or expected anytime.

Does anyone have any in stock ready to ship or pickup?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

Do not think they will be officially released until after Nashville, probably can buy them there through.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

BottomLand54

That's what I figured as well.

BottomLand54

Wander if anyone on here has any yet. Interested to see.

Greg Massey

Quote from: BottomLand54 on January 26, 2018, 11:17:03 AM
Wander if anyone on here has any yet. Interested to see.

allaboutshooting on the forum was one who got these shells from Federal and did testing for them.. he did a report on the forum about the performance of these new shells...

BottomLand54

Yeah Greg I seen that review that Clark did, but I want to see shells perform that have been mass produced boxed up and bought at a retailer. If I were going to be introducing a product I would always ship the best I could absolutely make to the one doing the review, if that makes sense at all.

I was wandering if anyone anywhere has went to a store or purchased some online and has shot any, also where they found them in-stock?

From a sales standpoint I would not want to introduce something a month or even 2 months before turkey season opened in some states. I would want to have that ammunition available for my customers to buy so they could begin shooting it out of their own fire are and having it dialed in for their own states hunting season.

This is just my .02

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Gobble!

Quote from: BottomLand54 on January 26, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

From a sales standpoint I would not want to introduce something a month or even 2 months before turkey season opened in some states. I would want to have that ammunition available for my customers to buy so they could begin shooting it out of their own fire are and having it dialed in for their own states hunting season.

I would agree but it looks like their shells will be cheaper than Apex or Nitro. Add to that the fact they will be for sale everywhere including places like Cabelas and BassPro when coupons and gift cards are available and they will not have any trouble selling them.

BottomLand54

Cabelas said backordered or either ships is 4-8 weeks lol so there selling something they don't actually have right now.

BottomLand54

Quote from: Gobble! on January 26, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

I would agree but it looks like their shells will be cheaper than Apex or Nitro. Add to that the fact they will be for sale everywhere including places like Cabelas and BassPro when coupons and gift cards are available and they will not have any trouble selling them.

It's funny you say that because I have a cabelas gift card from Christmas I am waiting to use on them lol just I don't want to buy something that's backordered or ships in a couple weeks lol, I want to know they have them and are shipping them.

BottomLand54

Here's what I mean

Gobble!

4-5 weeks would be 1 to 2 weeks after the NWTF show. Probably a safe bet everyone will be selling them around that time. I've not seen them anywhere in stock yet. 

TheSportsman

The inside connection I have..... Mass loading is taking place as we speak on 20ga, followed by 3" 12ga, finishing with 3.5" 12ga....

Spitten and drummen

Been loading my own for the past 3 years. It is easy to do and can be enjoyable. Really like the bang flop that tss produces and something about seeing awesome patterns and dead birds you load yourself. Sorry , was not trying to hijack the thread.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

PALongspur

Quote from: BottomLand54 on January 26, 2018, 02:48:20 PM
Quote from: Gobble! on January 26, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

The longer you wait to order them the further you'll be down the list.

It's funny you say that because I have a cabelas gift card from Christmas I am waiting to use on them lol just I don't want to buy something that's backordered or ships in a couple weeks lol, I want to know they have them and are shipping them.