turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey quotes for a gift call

Started by RiverRoost, January 23, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverRoost

Had my first child in august and I hope he one day is obsessed with turkey hunting like I am. I am wanting to order him a custom call, thinking a halloran Purple Heart box, with a centimental quote/saying on it. Any suggestions on quotes/sayings? I'm thinking about something like, "may you always know the fire of turkeys gobble deep down in your soul"

SteelerFan

"Regardless of the finish...always enjoy the chase."

CtRider

BottomLand54

Jesus Loves you.

He may not like
Turkey hunting

But best thing you can give any child is the Gospel. That's something he will never forget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbcoach

Not sure if your state has this program or not but a LIFETIME Sportsman Hunting and Fishing license is a GREAT idea as well.  Here in NC, you can purchase a LIFETIME Hunting and Fishing license for infants to 1 year old and from 1-12 year old for $275 and $450.  This license is good for hunting and fishing throughout the state for the life of the child.  It allows ALL Hunting and Fresh and Saltwater Fishing.  If you waterfowl hunt no State Duck Stamp is required but the Federal Duck Stamp is required each year.  Great investment.  Everything for the outdoor hunting and fishing enthusiast included for LIFE.  Even if they move out of state, they are still considered residents and receive their yearly license and tags without being considered non resident or additional charge.  The state of NC puts LIFETIME Sportsman fees into a separate account and utilizes the interest only ($12 million to date) to help fund hunting and fishing activities.  Great program if your state has it.

davisd9

"A great part of the pleasure of the chase lies in the uncertainty of the pursuit." - Gene Nunnery

"When that concessional monarch of the deep woods makes us look really bad, we can rest assured that our Creator has presented us with one of his creations to help us master our own egos." - Kenny Morgan

"When I have the urge to brag about hundreds of gobblers I've called to the gun, I forget to boast of the thousands of times I returned to the truck empty handed." - Kenny Morgan

"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.  It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

"There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot." - Aldo Leupold
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

FullChoke

The simple phrase that stirred up my soul when I was first starting out -

"Let's go hunting." - Dad

And, yes, congratulations on your new son.

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Gobspur

Greg Massey

Enjoy god creation the American Wild Turkey..

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

RiverRoost

crow

"There once was a turkey man from Nantucket,------ who caused many a gobbler to kick the bucket"