turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Let’s talk Shoemakers!

Started by Coop1082, January 21, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

Again with Al and Josh I was helped out with my absence at UNICOI. Mr. Al stuck these back for me until after the even and sent them my way and boy am I glad he did! This is their Crystal Heat pot, Bronzed Glass in a Yellowheart pot, and a Mineral Poplar with a Black Limba soundboard scratcher. All are simply outstanding but I really want to bring attention to the Crystal Heat. Just like I told Mr. Al, I'll tell you all. This pot is quite possibly the strongest crystal call I've ever played. I can not put the call down. It doesn't matter what striker touches it's surface, your getting 100% pure turkey with total ease of play. There is no question this call will be in my vest opening day and I HIGHLY recommend it and anything else from the SS boys. They truly are a pleasure to deal with and the product you get in return is fantastic! I'd be willing to send a soundfile of any of these if anyone is interested. Thanks Mr. Al and Josh!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

HookedonHooks

I agree! I played both of these pots at Unicoi, and if I had a few extra dollars, I would've without a doubt bought both. Very strong calls for a very good price, needless to say, I was thoroughly impressed.

Al and Josh will definitely be getting some of my business in the upcoming months.

sbbow

Nice calls coop!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chris O

I have the red heart in bronzed glass and love it. And a pleasure to deal with

Bowguy

3bailey3

Coop I told how much I liked mine, couldn't put it down after I got it and I sure thought my vest was set, wrong I had to pull one!

buzzardroost

Let's hear a sound file. I'll have to check them out at the convention if they are there again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vt35mag

Great calls Coop!
I just got both of those pots and they sound great. Really like the rasp in the yellowheart.

Coop1082

I'll get one made up buzzardroost!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

3bailey3

Coop are you good with the scratch boxes, I love mine but I don't hunt it much because I am not that good with it, a few great notes then I mess up!

Coop1082

I feel like I'm fairly good with one Bailey! I tend to play them around the house more than any other type call that I have much to my wife's dissatisfaction! Lol. I'll make a soundfile of this one I got from the SS boys as well and get it and the crystal heat sound file up!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

TauntoHawk

I've killed a bunch of birds running Al's scratch boxes

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Coop1082

Guys I'll get a decent soundfile of the calls Tuesday. Horrible acoustics in my home doesn't do the calls any service and I work tomorrow but come Tuesday I'll have something posted in the soundfile section!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

Ol Yelper

Oh yea, SS calls are the real deal in the turkey woods. I've got about 20 of their box calls and they all sound and look great, and a lot of them I don't want to hunt without. To bad I've figured out how to only carry three at a time. Fun choosing though. Also have 3 of his Game Over pots that are excellent, and I have a pair of the new Yellowheart pots, a Bronzed Glass and a Slate on the way. Can't wait to get them!

mgm1955

Congrats on a couple of fine calls!