Don't forget the nice flock in Bude , Mississippi .    :fud:
hope I don't see them... I'll be on them like stink on... well you get the idea

SR1

Death Smiles At Everyone - Marines Smile Back
Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Brawl
Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon
[/url]

Tail Feathers

I got one on the Canadian River bottoms at a place called the cemetery.  So named because of the many robbery/shooting victims buried around there from the 1800 wild west days.  I only saw one grave tho.  I think the wind blew the others back to level!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

jbrown

I've killed several in strange places...I killed a very nice gobbler standing belly deep in a river slough one mornin.

Basser69

turkaholic

I hunt a piece of state land that sits right next to Walmart and you can here them on the loudspeaker.
live to hunt hunt to live

camp man

I killed one on the median of the interstate one time.... Thin strip of woods about an acre big!!!! I saw him strutting the morning before so I decided to try him...

yellowacorns

ok Basser,
Had a nuisance permit.  Birds where flocking under the main entrance, Looking at their reflection in the glass doors.  Trapping is not  permitted. unfortunately there was no other option.  What a mess they were leaving.  People were scared to come in the building.  I hope I get forgiveness!!  It did create the opportunity for some people to experience a tasty meal who would have otherwise never eaten wild turkey!!

Basser69

Quote from: yellowacorns on February 12, 2011, 12:45:39 AM
ok Basser,
Had a nuisance permit.  Birds where flocking under the main entrance, Looking at their reflection in the glass doors.  Trapping is not  permitted. unfortunately there was no other option.  What a mess they were leaving.  People were scared to come in the building.  I hope I get forgiveness!!  It did create the opportunity for some people to experience a tasty meal who would have otherwise never eaten wild turkey!!

Now that is funny right there. At least it went to a good cause

gobb-lemon

Train Track, :TrainWreck1: when the train got between us i ran up to the track and when it passed i shot it, it would not cross the track.

TURKEYWHACKER

On a very thin strip of public land between a well used paved road and private land. You had to wait for traffic to die down to call so you could hear any response. Kids, dogs, goats, chickens etc could be heard constantly, but gobblers were there.  :icon_thumright:

gob09

i killed one , one evening behind a propane co. in about a HALF ACRE OF WOODS

slave601

these are some funny and good responses... i guess adapt and overcome has a a real meaning in this post
"thinnin the flock"