OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New member!

Started by chase-ark, December 31, 2017, 10:02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chase-ark

Hello everyone! Name is Chase and I'm from Arkansas! I've followed this site quiet a bit but never joined, figured I'd join that way i can at least look at pictures! Lol.

I'm still pretty green at this turkey hunting, started hunting 4 years ago out here in the mountains of Arkansas and quickly learned it's not as easy as i thought it'd be. Have called in a couple birds but never was able to close the door! Most of my turkey hunting experience has been wondering miles through the mountains and chasing random gobbles all sore and tired wishing i was fishing!  ;D

This year will be my fifth season and looking forward to getting in the woods, my second child is due May 10th so I'm probably gonna have to buckle the chin strap and get it done quick.

Woo Pig!!!!

Chris O

Quote from: chase-ark on December 31, 2017, 10:02:47 AM
Hello everyone! Name is Chase and I'm from Arkansas! I've followed this site quiet a bit but never joined, figured I'd join that way i can at least look at pictures! Lol.

I'm still pretty green at this turkey hunting, started hunting 4 years ago out here in the mountains of Arkansas and quickly learned it's not as easy as i thought it'd be. Have called in a couple birds but never was able to close the door! Most of my turkey hunting experience has been wondering miles through the mountains and chasing random gobbles all sore and tired wishing i was fishing!  ;D

This year will be my fifth season and looking forward to getting in the woods, my second child is due May 10th so I'm probably gonna have to buckle the chin strap and get it done quick.
Welcome to a great site and good luck sealing the deal this spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS Calls

:welcomeOG: Great place to hang out. Good luck on your first  :turkey2:

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Happy

Welcome. The first one on your own is usually the hardest. After that it starts getting easier. Congrats on the child btw.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Greg Massey

Welcome, glad you join...congrats on the new child coming in May....

captpete

3bailey3

Welcome Chase, good luck this coming spring and congrats on the coming birth of your child!

tomstopper

Welcome

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Drthorn

Welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place