OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Recent Killers

Started by Coop1082, September 26, 2017, 01:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

Trying again via Tapatalk. Some of the new additions to the flock! All are as good as it gets in my opinion! Left to Right: Lon Trice Black Acrylic Stoned Alum/Alum, Mike Longnecker Canarywood Glass/Slate, Mike Longnecker Wenge Crystal/Aluminum, Jimmy Schaffer Flame Elder/Redheart Laminate Crystal/Glass, Jimmy Schaffer Lacewood/Blue Mahoe laminate Bronzed Glass/Aluminum, Bill Lyman Purpleheart Deadly Double II Aluminum/Aluminum, Darrin Dawkins Plastic Stoned Aluminum, and a Brad Roberts Blue Mahoe green slate/glass. Thanks for the look guys!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

eorlando

Look good. I see you got Tapatalk to work. I saw your message about Flickr. If you still want to learn how to use it give me a call and I can run you through it, it would be easier over the phone. 239-225-3093

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dfxhunter

Wow you the pot call JACKPOT. lol congrats on the beauty's

Coop1082

I appreciate it eorlando. I'll try to give you a call shortly. Got the kiddos right now and trying to get them down for a nap!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

Clardh

Nick,

Nice haul! The question is...how heavy will your turkey vest be this spring!

Fieldturkey

worth612000

I really like that flamed elder. Nice flock of calls there.

doublespurs21

some very nice calls there.. I like them...........

Coop1082

Doug buddy, I'll be lucky to make it 10 steps without collapsing under the weight of it at this point! Lol.Fieldturkey it's a gem! The green slate gives a lot more "pop" if that makes sense. It has a lot of glass characteristics to it, but it can still call really soft. I'm a big fan!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

Chris O

For looks wise I think that canary wood is the best looking one in my opinion anyway.All are very nice

KentuckyHeadhunter

Those Dawkins stoned aluminum in the plastic pot are a force to be reckoned with.  I bought a second one for backup.  Nice collection you have there.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Coop1082

I agree Kentucky! The plastic aluminums are absolute smokers!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

mgm1955

Gawhitaker

without a doubt that is a sweet flock of pots.. congrats on those fine additions

sbbow

Congrats on a fine set of calls coop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk