OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Life Like Decoy (HAHAHA)

Started by CMBOSTC, July 10, 2017, 10:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TauntoHawk

LOL I always joke about reaping with my buddy that if you're gonna do it, do it like the Indians and skin a whole turkey and make a headress out of it.. naturally to make it sporting I would use a pruning shears this facemask will complete the entire thing
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

tha bugman

Lifetime guarantee No risk....yeah right...wear it and you will have plenty of risk   :TooFunny:

CMBOSTC

It's just funny that they would come up with something like this. I don't think that it looks very realistic but I wouldn't wear it, it might to someone else.

TRG3

With a little work and some imagination, it seems like the perfect mega-magnum decoy would be to use a pop-up blind as the body of a gobbler with an added neck/head and fan to scale. Set that combo up in the middle of the field, give a few yelps and gobbles, and get ready to defend yourself as the toms come a runnin'!!

CMBOSTC

That would be a sight, a T-rex size decoy. LMAO!

GobbleNut

Amazing!!  When I first opened the link I could have sworn I was looking at a real, live gobbler!  If it had been the season and I had a shotgun, I would shot at it without hesitation,...as would all of my friends here in SOUTHERN NEW MEXICO.  I have lots of friends here in SOUTHERN NEW MEXICO that turkey hunt,....and all of us would have been fooled by that mask into shooting immediately at it.  We also take a lot of "sound shots", and shoot at anything that remotely resembles a feather.  ...I would like to take this opportunity to invite all of you to come down and hunt! ;D :toothy12: :toothy9:

CMBOSTC

I would, but I have a thing that I'm going to be busy with. :emoticon-cartoon-012:

Happy

My face is to Purdy to cover it up with something like that.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club