turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Been waiting on this to show up ...

Started by davisd9, June 27, 2017, 04:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocHolliday

Sil: Good to see you! Hope you are well. You are right the Florida Parishes were a special place back then. Mr Kenny was a part of that. I miss it all!

OP: you have a treasure. Many of today's hunters could learn a lot by reading that book! Unfortunately, many won't have the opportunity and many others lack the attention span to get through it.

quavers59

Ah yes-- The Art And Science Of Wild Turkey Hunting-- I have that one as well. I really think that alot og Spring hunters here would enjoy AMERICA,WILD TURKEYS, AND MONGREL DOGS.  Took me about 1 month to read that after work.

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

davisd9

Since most of my hunting is done until Spring, besides some waterfowl, squirrels, and rabbits here and there, I have begun reading again.  Still got a few I have picked up that I have not read yet, The American Wild Turkey by Henry Davis, I recently picked up another book by Lovett Williams.  Been listening to the Real Turkey CDs to and from work and decided to get The Voice and Vocabulary of the Wild Turkey.  Really looking forward to getting into it.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer