Buckeye burl pot for a service member

Started by lightsoutcalls, February 10, 2011, 09:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake slayer

trb136

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Turkeyfan

That my friend is an absolute gorgeous piece.

scturkeyhunter

If for some reason Ghillie backs out of the other burl, I will take it.

pappy

Wendell, absolutely beautiful pot caller. I like what you said about the expenses involved with it, some folks just do not realize what it takes sometimes to produce high end and high quality work. I still have that Black Ash Burl blanks for ya, gonna have to send them your way before you forget how to turn...... :TooFunny:   pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

bird

Quote from: tegfan on February 16, 2011, 12:31:04 AM
oh my those you put in a glass case never to be used, just awsome.

Oh heck no..... Gotta get blood on them.  Otherwise whats the sense of having them!

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

ghillie

Quote from: scturkeyhunter on February 15, 2011, 09:52:19 AM
If for some reason Ghillie backs out of the other burl, I will take it.

Sorry man....but no way is that gonna happen...Wendell makes some beauties...and when I read that he had an extra bank of this wood...well...lets just say an email was sent in prolly the same minute!!   I had looked at that call he made for Bird years back and asked if there was more....at that time he was out.... but I did make another selection back then...and I keep coming back...

I am so psyched about this call...I have seen one pic of it just after it was turned...no finish on it...WOW...it has as Wendell describes it so well...a turtle shell look to it...can't wait to see the finished result!!

Take a look at the work in progress...

Executioner

WOW. Very nice looking calls. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

savduck

Georgia Boy

harvester