OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

End of season sale !! Handcrafted longbox and short box holsters

Started by Yoder409, May 27, 2017, 06:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

I have a couple/few of each left.........

Let's say $40 TYD, your choice .   

If you scroll through a couple pages here, you will find some pictures and a few kind words to the quality and durability of these holsters.

Thanks, again,  to all the valued customers who have put their faith in these products !!!    May these holsters serve you for many, MANY years through lots of long beards and sharp spurs.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

mgm1955

DUCKDIGGLER

Yoder.....PM me your PayPal again please.....I am going to take another long box holster.

Great product from a good dude..... don't hesitate fellas!

Diggy

Happy hooker

Would a longbox holster work for a  short box if you just stuffed some padding in the bottom??? Or would the widths be wrong,,that way I could make it the depth I want and also use it for a paddle call.

Yoder409

Quote from: Happy hooker on May 30, 2017, 06:54:26 PM
Would a longbox holster work for a  short box if you just stuffed some padding in the bottom??? Or would the widths be wrong,,that way I could make it the depth I want and also use it for a paddle call.

No.  Won't work.

The longbox holsters are made to be VERY tight on the call.  Through a bit of use they take a set and hold a paddle caller very snugly, but with butter smooth removal.  The short box holster is made to accommodate a pretty wide range of call sizes.

I do not think you would be at all satisfied with the result of trying to use the longbox holster for both types of calls.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

paboxcall

These are the highest quality - I have both the long box and the short box holsters.  Carried both this season, and they are built tank tough and keep your boxes quiet and fully protected.

Deal of the season going on here - get them while you can guys.
:z-winnersmiley:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Yoder409

Thank you kindly, sir, for your vote of confidence !!

Surely do appreciate it !!

PA elitist since 1979

Happy hooker

I just opened mine,,these are fantastic,,what a bargain,, so far it fits Mabry,Harwell, Albert Paul pocket. And regular,Bullock,SS, short boxes,,quiet and secure, no more calls dropping out of pocket or hands when scouting.

Yoder409

Thank you, sir, for the kind words !!!  So glad you are happy with the holsters.

Anyone who may still be interested................... I believe I have two short box holsters remaining.  The longbox holsters are all gone. 

The next run of holsters will either be in December or February.  Haven't decided that yet.

A huge "THANK YOU" to all who have become friends and customers !!!!

PA elitist since 1979