OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Roberts Blue Mahoe Bronzed Glass/Aluminum

Started by Coop1082, May 25, 2017, 09:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

I know I'm making back to back topics, but I just got lucky enough to get a email from Brad Roberts informing someone backed out on a blue mahoe bronzed glass/aluminum and I was next in line so I jumped all over it! It should be on its way here soon! Question I have is how does it compare to his poplar mainly since that's the other one I own, or if you own his Zebrawood how does it stack up? Pretty excited about it!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

jed clampett

I got a blue mahoe bronze glass/aluminum and glass/slate on the way now...can't wait to get them!

Coop1082

Hey MDTOM sending you my cell number now! I'm thrilled about the blue mahoe. Hard for me to imagine anything better than the poplar, but I've sure seen a lot of talk about the mahoe.
CRUSADERS

[/img]

Coop1082

And jed clampett when you get those in I'd really love to hear them! Especially the glass/slate. A Schaffer Sapele aluminum/aluminum is next, but afterwards anything is on the board! I'd love to hear opinions on Brad's slates as well.
CRUSADERS

[/img]

zsully

I have the Robert's slate in a walnut pot.  It is so easy to run and sounds amazing.

tha bugman

Coop1082

Bugman if your talking about the blue mahoe I'll be getting, the minute it gets here I'll post some pics!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

tha bugman

Quote from: Coop1082 on May 26, 2017, 01:08:46 PM
Bugman if your talking about the blue mahoe I'll be getting, the minute it gets here I'll post some pics!
:happy0064:

Txag12

I have the walnut...great call...blue major and pillar on the way from Brad before too long!

HookedonHooks

Interested in hearing what Coop has to say about this call, was looking to get one myself.

jed clampett

Not sure but I think Brad is out of bronze glass!...he had 21 pcs and I think they are gone.

Coop1082

He is Jed. He's sending my blue mahoe and 4 others out on Monday which were the last run I believe before he found the 21 pieces of glass. As far as I know that's the last he will be making of his bronzed glass calls unless he falls into some more again. I'll post pics as soon as it gets in! Sure have been waiting patiently for it, but ready to finally get it in hand! Speaking of Brad's call Jed, how do you like the glass over slate if you've gotten it in yet???
CRUSADERS

[/img]

jed clampett

I ordered a walnut bronze glass/aluminum...sycamore bronze glass/aluminum...and padauk bronze glass/slate on the last run of his bronze glass

Coop1082

CRUSADERS

[/img]

HookedonHooks

Boy, sounds like you guys both got a couple nice hauls! If either of you ever decide to part with the Blue Mahoe shoot me over a message, I'm gonna order a Crystal/Alum or Crystal/Glass from him in Mahoe to settle, but boy I wish that Bronzed glass was still available.