OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Great Season - A Special Call!

Started by 1tiogabowhunter, May 25, 2017, 11:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1tiogabowhunter

I was fortunate to be able to hunt three states this spring - Pa, Va and Md.  I was lucky to be able to harvest 6 really good birds.  Every year I seem to have a different call that TRIPS THEIR TRIGGER!   The past two years it has been the Ralph Snodgrass mini boat that made the difference!  Four of these six birds came unglued once I started using that call and two of the four were with hens that led them to me.   

eorlando

Heck of a season!!!!! Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

Sounds like it must be a good one, I need to get over to Ralphs shop and run a few of these mini paddles
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

yelpy

Roost 1

birddogdoc

Darn...guess I'm gonna have to have one of those!

1tiogabowhunter

Osage and Chestnut - I also have a red mahogany and cyprus that is amazing. 

mgm1955

tha bugman

:happy0064: Great season and apparently a great call!

crow

very good season with a nice looking call, the inlays really set it off.

any more videos coming up?

paboxcall

Congrats! Another awesome season, and a mini boat from one of the best!  Ol' Snuffy makes a great call for sure.   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Greg Massey

congrats. on a great year....good looking call....

greencop01

Congrats, you had a great year, when you own a call from one of the best and know how to use it....puts you up on the curve...glad you had a great season. :you_rock:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Rzrbac

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott