turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SS box call question

Started by Coop1082, May 14, 2017, 10:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lunghit

Just sent my money and ordered a SS Butternut/Purpelheart! Looking forward to carrying a quality custom call next spring.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

letinmfly

Quote from: lunghit on May 25, 2017, 09:54:21 AM
Just sent my money and ordered a SS Butternut/Purpelheart! Looking forward to carrying a quality custom call next spring.

You'll be very pleased with that combo!!  Congrats!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

SteelerFan

Quote from: letinmfly on May 25, 2017, 10:08:08 AM
Quote from: lunghit on May 25, 2017, 09:54:21 AM

You'll be very pleased with that combo!!  Congrats!!
Don't let that box learn to shoot your gun... or it will leave you at home! SS boxes hunt themselves!  ;D

Coop1082

Just waiting on my wife to give me the okay for our "anniversary present" and that's the exact combo I'll be ordering lunghit! Excited!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

lunghit

Quote from: Coop1082 on May 25, 2017, 09:48:42 PM
Just waiting on my wife to give me the okay for our "anniversary present" and that's the exact combo I'll be ordering lunghit! Excited!
Nothing beats new toys. I'll be sure to post pics when mine arrives
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

TauntoHawk

I got that combo in a shortie which is about 3/4in shorter than normal and a sweet little compact box

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>