OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wynne zebrawood slate review

Started by scoot12, April 15, 2017, 05:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoot12

Today I received my Wynne zebrawood slate and it didn't disappoint.  After receiving my persimmon from him at the end of last season,  I knew I needed another one.  This slate has the yawk at the back end of the yelp that his persimmon does.  It has a little more aggressive sound throughout the yelp.  I sound like I am on his pro staff team, lol.  i love to share my opinion when I think their is a great call out there.  One thing about his slates is i have never owned a slate that rolls over so effortlessly.  I do not like calls where you have to force the yelp.  Clucks and purrs are some of the best I have heard also.  Scoot

letinmfly

Congrats Scoot on another killer call!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

ncwoodsman

Another sweet call, congrats! BTW- my persimmon popper arrived today as well. Man it's a killer slate! Thanks for the recommendation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelerFan

hunter22

Another good one Scoot. I am looking forward to my Wynne Persimmon slate.

crenshawco

My persimmon slate should be ready in the next couple of weeks. Can't wait to hear it

jed clampett

Lol...i have the persimmon on order as well...was thinking if I like it I was going to order another in either zebrawood or maple...if they turn out that good maybe both

1iagobblergetter

I ordered a Doublesider and also a Persimmon that I'm anxiously awaiting to hear on. Enjoyed the conversation!! Great guy!!

Spitten and drummen

Im with you scoot. The first time I used my persimmon slate I killed a nice bird. I should be getting my zebrawood slate and persimmon glass from ed anytime now.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

scoot12

anyone wanting to hear a short file of the zebrawood,  pm me.   Scoot

coyote1

That's a nice looking call. Does anyone have a phone # for Eddie?

Gobbleandgrunt

I have the persimmon slate, best call I own, I also have a zebrawood slate, a persimmon double glass and a push pin on order. Man this guy makes killer calls.

yelpy

I am hoping he gets mine finished up within the next 2 weeks. It should be close. I am sure he is swamped with the orders.

SteelerFan

Quote from: yelpy on April 17, 2017, 05:08:22 AM
I am hoping he gets mine finished up within the next 2 weeks. It should be close. I am sure he is swamped with the orders.

True that!

Scout24

Thanks for the review Scoot, I really trust your opinion based on other calls we agree on, not that I need another custom. Haven't been on the forum for a year, a bunch of new names and not many of the older ones!?