OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sold

Started by HFultzjr, April 13, 2017, 09:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HFultzjr

I have 2 Primos Box Cutter Double siders. These are left over from bunch I bought at liquidation. Earlier I came across a SKID of turkey calls at a liquidation. Most were the usual names, but I noticed these. Knowing that they had high reviews for a production call, I asked the guy if I could try a few. Sure he said. Some were better than others, some were really good, some were just OK. He must of had over 200 different calls, none of which interested me, except these. Long story short, I bought what I thought was the 10 best ones. After giving some away, selling one to a member on here and keeping a few for myself, I would like to get rid of the remaining 2. They have been opened, as I tried them, put back in original package and come with the original chalk and rubber band. These things sound pretty dang good and make a great gobble. These also are the double siders, which are hard to find. Lots of single siders out there, but I think these are discontinued. Jatoba lid over Mahogany box. Very easy running call with a heavy lid.

Both calls are sold

HFultzjr

HFultzjr

HFultzjr

Both calls are sold.

Thank you.