OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Where do you buy SumToy chokes at?

Started by paturkeyhntr, April 11, 2011, 10:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paturkeyhntr

Were do you buy the SumToy chokes?

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BigPeck215

send SumToy a pm with exactly what your lookin for and he will help you out

paturkeyhntr

Talked to William and placed an order.  Going in the mail tomorrow!!!!!!!  He is a great guy and knows his choke business.

SumToy

Ok as of now you can call me or email me.   We are working on the web to fix it so you can just do the buy it now.  I have been working to try to get a few on line stores to sale them.   We are working to make this easy for yall.  I have just been one that talked to 95% of my customers.   

I am not going to post numbers or links at this time.  We will with in the next few be advertising on this site and will have it all posted.

If you call I am out of the shop from 2 to 4 pm. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Mossy517

Quote from: SumToy on April 12, 2011, 08:29:21 AM
Ok as of now you can call me or email me.   We are working on the web to fix it so you can just do the buy it now.  I have been working to try to get a few on line stores to sale them.   We are working to make this easy for yall.  I have just been one that talked to 95% of my customers.   

I am not going to post numbers or links at this time.  We will with in the next few be advertising on this site and will have it all posted.

If you call I am out of the shop from 2 to 4 pm. 

William-

I am glad that you got paturkeyhntr setup, I told him you would take care of him and he seems to be more than pleased after talking to you. I hope more people come your way, I know they will be happy as well!
HuntingPA... Lacaster, York, Perry and Centre counties

goblr77

Just ordered a Rem 20ga choke from Sumtoy yesterday. I'm ready to try it out.

Mossy517

I have no dog in the fight with Sumtoy, but I believe in his product. I don't even own one yet but I have had the chance to shoot one and I am more than happy. I believe William will make you happy.
HuntingPA... Lacaster, York, Perry and Centre counties