turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mad hatter turkey calls

Started by turkeykiller, April 10, 2017, 12:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeykiller

How do they sound and how long does it take to get it after ordering?

nitro

I own a fairly tall stack of Dean's calls. They are excellent. He has calls on hand most of the time. You can order online from his website.
Royal Slam 2008

Gobble Nole

I ordered a copper call this spring and really like it.  Well made and a cool dude non the less...

paboxcall

Give him a call - excellent callmaker.

I have a bocote pocket player from Dean, love that little slate call.  Drops in the shirt pocket, and killer sounding slate.  Often run a small hen bone/corn cob striker in it.   :gobble:

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

nitro

To add, I think I own at least one of Dean's calls in all the surface options he offers. Bar none, his slates sound the best to me. Gobblers from all over agree..
Royal Slam 2008

ol bob

Great call maker better person everyone should sit around the camp fire with him at least one time better than turkey hunting.

sbbow

Nitro that is one sharp pot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zsully

I ordered a custom slate from Dean April 3.  He shipped it out Thursday April 13.  It should be here Monday.  The whole transaction was easy and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

matchbook454

Great sounding calls and a great guy!

Tom Foolery

I have a copper/morado that's a super call and I have a slate over glass pocket player. 

I really like his calls and I'm debating on getting ceramic or slate next.

tha bugman

Mad Hatter is definitely on my bucket list of calls to get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk