turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hooks Mouth Calls

Started by BABS9, April 06, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BABS9

First off I will say Scott at Hooks Custom Calls is a stand up guy. I ordered some mouth calls from him earlier this week and received them today. When i placed the order I put in the notes that I wanted full size tape.  I was sent the smaller tape. So I emailed him asking if I could send the ones I received back for ones with full size tape. Within the hour I had an email back apologizing and saying keep the calls give them to a friend and new ones will ship tomorrow. Great service!

So I have 3 unopened Hooks calls Executioner 2, Enforcer, and persuader. I would like to give these away to someone who needs them and will use them or a youth hunter.  Shoot me a PM and I'll ship em to you no charge.
Thanks

Jroddc

Jbird22

Absolutely! Good for you for passing it on!

captpete

perrytrails

BABS9

These are gone. Thanks guys. Hope the new owners enjoy them and call up a few gobblers.

SteelerFan

MattinIdaho

Dude, that's awesome!!! I'm going to keep supporting Hooks because of theirs and your gesture. Now that's how you run a business!!

houagie

scott is a great guy....and a great gesture on your part as well.

bbcoach

This is customer service at it's Best.  Company made a mistake and they made it right.  If you want return business then take care of your customers and they will tell their friends and so on.  More companies need to pay attention!

Rzrbac

Good for Hooks and and a great gesture on your part.

jmart241

Awsome on both your parts

TauntoHawk

Both great gestures!

I had something similar last year with Russell Beard ordered a single sider box and got the single sider but also got a scratch box that i didn't pay for. Called Russ and offered to ship back, he said he just appreciated the call because it was ment to go to another customer that obviously wouldn't have received it but that I should keep it.. offered to pay for it as I do love scratch boxes, he said no keep it.

Took a friend hunting the next week and he killed his first bird, I had used a scratch box to work the bird some and light bulb gave him the new in package scratch box from Russ to pay it forward. I will always recommend a call maker that goes above and beyond in service as well as builds awesome calls

It feels good to get free stuff but better to give it.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

kdfester

Thanks again to BABS9. Recieved the call today and it sounds great. Gonna give it my best to call one up with it once season comes in.

Muzzy61

Just a reminder of why i love this site.  Good job guys!
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr