OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turn around time

Started by tha bugman, April 05, 2017, 10:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

Sumtoy is making a custom choke for the Yildiz.  What is the usual turn around time on getting those out?  I sent two emails with no response just asking if they had received payment..etc and haven't gotten a response.  Not upset just wondering.  I saw on paypal where the money went through and that a shipping label was printed.  ;D

mbowyer51

I sent a barrel to him so he could make a choke for it. I sent it out on Monday and he had it by that Thursday. I got a call from him the next week on Monday that he was finished and the choke and barrel were at my door that Friday. Overall it was a little less than two weeks in total from contacting him to actually getting my choke, super fast.

tha bugman

Good deal. I'm sure he is busy. Just got to be patient.  Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbowyer51

No doubt, I would hate to see the amount of work he has lined up this time of year.

shedhunta

My label was printed for about 5 days before shipment.   It will be worth the wait. 

potter

Got my 10 gauge 685 in 2 weeks.good luck

Shellwaster

William is a great guy, give him a call and he will happily speak with you and no matter what you may want to hear, he's going to be honest.

SumToy

I send emails back.  Now I get some back that say deliverable.  I dont know why unless it is a company email and it gets kick back. 

Now being this has came up.  I HAVE 4 that have send payment and did not put what they need. Some did not put ship to. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

tha bugman

Quote from: SumToy on April 06, 2017, 08:40:30 AM
I send emails back.  Now I get some back that say deliverable.  I dont know why unless it is a company email and it gets kick back. 

Now being this has came up.  I HAVE 4 that have send payment and did not put what they need. Some did not put ship to.
Thanks!  I just sent you an email. Shoot me a PM on here if you need anything else from me.  Have a great day,