turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Knight and Hale moonshiner acrylic call

Started by scoot12, April 02, 2017, 10:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL-Boss

unreal... I have had a over 40 custom pot calls over the years..  from nearly all the call makers. This cheap plastic pot sounds better than 75% of them.... and that's with the provided striker...I haven't even played with different strikers on the call yet..

scoot12

do you have a woodhaven laminate birch,  lowers the pitch a lot.  Scoot

southern_leo

Quote from: Jbird22 on April 07, 2017, 09:37:20 PM
ANOTHER HEADS UP!!! >>> http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/knight-hale-moonshiner-turkey-call-crystal-p-1895229.html
Good lookin out. I played a buddies today and ordered when I got home. This call darn near plays itself

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

palongbeard

Call is very solid - it likes Fowler persimmon.  Shocked me at how well it runs.

FL-Boss

Yep... the call works. First time using it today..  15 yards... 10in beard that I pretty much blew off.

outdoors

AWESOME
NICE CONTRAST IN COLOR
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

idratherb

southern_leo

If anyone else planned to buy from bow hunters superstore it is backordered. I got notified yesterday it won't be back in until the end of April.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

FL-Boss

Oh.. and I should add -  I called that bird across a river (about 50 yards wide) and up a very steep river bank.  He had to really work to get to me.   My back was facing the top of the river bank... he ended up popping out in the brush about 10 feet behind me.  Had to wait for him to get cleared... and to get some distance. 

Jbird22

Congrats FL-Boss!! I was telling Scoot earlier today that our birds are acting crazy right now (gone quiet and seem uninterested as a whole) but there's no doubt in my mind that this call is a flat out killer! I love the sound regardless of who did or didn't build it!

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Cwcook68

I bought 2 , 13.99 each from that bow hunting site. They do sound pretty good.

grayfox

Nice bird FL-Boss! I received mine from Midway this week & also ordered another one from bowhunterssuperstore at that incredible price they had for it. I got a call from them the next day saying it was backordered but I've got the other one from Midway I can hunt with. Never used it Saturday but I plan to the next trip to the woods. It's a dandy sounding call especially for the price.

gatrkyhntr70

Anyone have a sound file of this call?
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

perrytrails

This call is a killer, birds are flat eating it up ...