turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rookie

Started by Turkeyjerky, March 31, 2017, 04:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyjerky

I'm fairly proficient with a mouth call. No expert but i get lucky and kill a few. I've recently taken an interest in learning to run a box call. I've seen some fairly inexpensive calls at the retail stores(under $30). What is a good box to learn on without breaking the bank? I don't want to drop a lot of cash on a call right now. I've got a hunting trip to Oklahoma in a few days and my wife ain't gonna go for too much more money on turkey stuff this year.

MG150

Contact Al and Josh Shoemaker at S&S Custom Calls,They have a field grade box for $60,also they are great people and will fix you up.You will be happy with a box call from them.

Lucky_Strutter

Spring Creek calls has some great soundings boxes, he is a member here and has some currently listed in the call for sale section for 40 bucks, I would jump all over the purpleheart over cedar he has listed if I were looking for a new box.
The Great White Spur Hunter

Clardh

Both SS (Al and Josh) and Spring Creek calls. Just like the others have said. You won't be disappointed!

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Clardh on March 31, 2017, 05:21:07 PM
Both SS (Al and Josh) and Spring Creek calls. Just like the others have said. You won't be disappointed!
X2. Have products from both and all are amazing.