turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

M2 20 guage need help

Started by Tailwalk, March 27, 2017, 04:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tailwalk

Shot multiple loads out of it with the sumtoy choke. Every shot was 7-8 inches left. Anyone have any tips or tricks to fix this without putting a red dot on it or do I need to buy another choke???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

owlhoot

Try any shots with a factory choke?

Tailwalk

Ya those shoot fine

owlhoot

Best to get a hold of Sumtoy for information.

7shooter

If your shooting federal  heavyweight, try the factory full choke

Greg Massey

WV Ridge Reaper

Tru glo magnum gobble dot pros you need the 6mm one.

Your shooting Benelli and you think it will hit where you aim...Haha

reynolds243

My M2 20 shoots straight. If your factory full is shooting POA then you have a choke issue

taylorjones20

Both of my Benellis shoot POA with factory chokes and the IC and RR chokes that I have.  As already mentioned, you have a choke issue.  I wouldn't put a red dot or any other sight on it before getting with William. 
Alive only by the Grace Of God

surehuntsalot

going to be the choke that is your problem
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

SumToy

could be choke and could not be..    turn choke a 1/2 turn out and shoot one shot.  If it shoots same place it not the choke.  If it moves it is the choke. 

If choke send it to me we send new one. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Tailwalk

Thank you sir. I will try that and get back with you. Iv heard nothing but great things about your chokes and want to keep it in the gun!

perrytrails

I had the same issue, pm sent!!!

Boykin Hollow

I had a new M2 that shot 7 inches high.  I used the factory chokes, changed the shims. Talked with Clark at All About Shooting.  Never could get it to where I would shoot a turkey with it so I sold it to someone to shoot sporting clays with.  Purchased me a M1 and it shoots straight and on target.  Not sure what is going on with some of these Benelli's but did a lot of research only to find that there are a lot of them out of the box that do not shoot straight.

SumToy

shim will only help on wing shooting.  Turkey you are going to aim down the barrel the same.  The shim will only make you push your face down more or less into the stock.  Most new guns do shoot high because they are built to shoot big patterns and wing shoot. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA