OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Old Mossy Oak Greenleaf Pattern

Started by coondog, February 10, 2011, 04:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coondog

Does anyone know where you can get the old 1989 Mossy Oak Greenleaf pattern in pants and/or shirt. I know they are no longer in production, but I thought if someone where cleaning out there hunting closet I may run across it on here. Any leads would be appreciated.

Executioner

Best bet would be to contact Mossy Oak personally. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

TANK

I dont know why they stopped making all the "Good Stuff".......I like the original Treestand pattern also.

mohunter

I found a couple of the over shirts that are kind of like a jacket they have the big bottom pockets and button up the front, Got one in original bottomland and one in greenleaf found them on ebay for about $50 each but would have paid 3x that I love that old camo.

hobbes

I liked the green shadowleaf for turkey hunting, but its gone also.  Shows up on Ebay occasionally, but its usually in 3x or something my kids couldn't fit into.

hobbes

Correction, someone has a pair of 2x shadow leaf pants now.  I'd still walk out of em and they want 50+ shipping which is more than they went for when the pattern was new.

savduck

I may have some if I didnt give them away. Like the one on the left?

Georgia Boy

Spurs

I still have a light weight shirt in Shadow Leaf, Old Bottomlands, Greenleaf, and Full Foliage........sorry not for sale. :TooFunny:
This year is going to suck!!!

jakesdad

Have pants and long sleeve tshirt in greenleaf,fall foliage,and the old realtree advantage.I'd like to know who does their "research" and why they dont sell the stuff that works.Had to sew several repairs on the pants,but still goin strong!

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

yella yelper

I picked up two pairs of greenleaf 6 pocket pants a couple years ago for $10 each. No, not for sale

stilker

I been lookin for Greenleaf too. I have a ton of old Bottomland that I wear. That's all my dad would buy.

goldenhunter

They could make a killin if they would start selling the old stuff again. I love the original bottomland, greenleaf, treestand, and even forest floor. I bet it would outsell anything they are currently producing.

bowhunter32

I have a pair of the shadow leaf bibs..also guys u  :happy0064:can still buy the bottomland stuff @ Midwest turkey supply

OldMarine

Russell Outdoors now own MO camo.They still sell bottomland but not Green leaf ,which was the best camo on the market and they quit making it for some reason.If you find any new Green Leaf camo keep us posted !
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." – Ronald Reagan

blackswamp

That is my favorite camo pattern also. I bought a bunch of it that was on clearance from wing supply years ago.
Life is hard, its even harder when you're stupid!- JOHN WAYNE