OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Whats your favorite Ford, chevy,toyota,dodge...etc??

Started by turkey slayer, February 10, 2011, 04:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrapper

"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

ddturkeyhunter

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ThicketThrasher

1996 Ford F-150 XLT. Been all over the country in this truck. Bout time for a new though.

Odessa

"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

runngun

Got a GMC Canyon for NOW but not fer long two more payments and it will be gone. Going back to the YOTA, I cant wait.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

gob09

jbrown

Limbstrutter

2006 F250 Power Stroke just turned 46,000 miles.
No govt motors for me either !
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

FttFttVroom!

Miss my '03 Ford FX4 Supercrew.....hard times hit and had to sell it.  Driving a Chevy now and remember why I liked the Ford so much.

Rio Fan

I used to own a 1998 GMC Sierr@  Z71, I had numerous problems with that truck over the years.  I now own a 2008 Tundra and have been very happy with it so far. 

West Augusta

1990 Silverado traded for a 2000 Silverado traded for a 2009 Silverado.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

turkey_slayer

2005 tacoma 4 door.  140,000 rough miles (pull a trailer 8 months out of the year) and still going strong.  Watch it break down now.

West Augusta

You all just keep buying. They all keep me employed.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

ground control

I've had Ford, Chevy, and Dodge. Right now drivin an 09 Silverado Z-71, but I miss my Dodge/Cummins. Had three and never shoulda sold one. Best one I had was the oldest, a '96 2500 12v cummins. That thing would flat ROLL. Love the Fords too, especially the new svt raptor.
"Ground Control to Major Tom: Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom?"