OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Whats your favorite Ford, chevy,toyota,dodge...etc??

Started by turkey slayer, February 10, 2011, 04:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey slayer

I started this on the old forum figured I would get everyones opinion on this! Mine is Ford, however 3 years ago I got a dodge because it was a great deal.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

CB on the run

2004 Chevy Silverado  98,000  but if gas prices keep rising I'm gonna half to downsize.

jv

2002 Chev. Z71 with 228,000 miles knock on wood, hope it last a couple more years.
Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.

Executioner

2000 Tundra with over 300,000 rough miles. And I mean ROUGH. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Gobble!

anything from a overseas right Bird :TooFunny:

Im going to say Chevy

timbrhuntr

Quote from: turkey slayer on February 10, 2011, 04:18:20 PM
I started this on the old forum figured I would get everyones opinion on this! Mine is Ford, however 3 years ago I got a dodge because it was a great deal.

Ditto

I always drove a ford but 2 years ago the decked out dodge ram was a better deal so I switched and am now on my second.

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Basser69

'Yota for me but next one will be a ford. I ain't buying no government motors (GM) truck

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

OLE RASPY

kamski1151

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

paboxcall

Just bought a 2010 Nissan Titan couple months back.  Love it.

:z-winnersmiley:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer