OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

For those that hunt with Gobbler Lounger type chairs.....

Started by kjnengr, February 14, 2017, 04:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaLongbeard

Sewed a strap on mine and use a quick release strap to hold it closed 3 seconds to open or close and no noise
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Cut N Run

I've got a couple gobbler loungers that I replaced the velcro strap with a camo pet collar ($4 at WaMa) with a quick release buckle mounted where the strap went.  I also bought a cheap camo rifle sling and can set the chair up or take it down in just a few seconds.  Since the sling and the collar are screwed to the chair, they are always ready to go and can't get lost.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Muzzy61

Quote from: davisd9 on February 14, 2017, 05:27:35 PM
I use a small bungee wrapped around it and a rifle sling to carry it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

fallhnt

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

1iagobblergetter

I use the chair bag with strap that came with mine. When they first came out you'd get a bag with the chair. I loved the chair so much after a couple years i bought a spare just in case someone ever got a wild hair to discontinue them and my second one didnt come with a bag.Guess someone came up with the bright idea they could save money by not selling them with them anymore.

MickT

Mine came from Academy and it has backpack straps and a strap to keep it folded up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life of Riley

The cabelas one has a strap built in to throw over your shoulder and also a clip to keep it folded while carrying.

stinkpickle

My gobbler lounger will actually fit into the game bag on my vest.

drenalinld

Carried it in my vest for years. Not wearing a vest now and have been carrying it in a lounger sack from flintlockgirl.

Stumpy225

Bungee and sling works great on my after season sale Walmart chair

nitro

I  prefer the Alpz turkey chair.  Great product for sure.
Royal Slam 2008