turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Recommendations for adjustable length pistol grip stock for 870

Started by Frylock, March 16, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frylock

Not finding much to fit a 20ga 870, what's currently out there?  I've seen the Phoenix stock online, how is it?

Spring Fever

I had a Phoenix tech stock on a Moss 835 and loved it
Don't know how they do on the R.E.M. 20 but on that 835 the reduction recoil was noticable.
I did have to modify the forend to get it to fit right though.
Quality was awesome and there customer service was great. I ordered it directly from them.

Greg Massey

Go to search on the forum and type in 870 adjustable stock , and you will find what your looking for..you can get a adjustable stock from cheaper than dirt and it's for a 12 gauge and you also buy adapter from Cheaper than dirt that will fit it to the youth 870....will cost you around 78 dollars...  Remember SEARCH is a wonderful thing on this forum...

Frylock

Quote from: Spring Fever on March 16, 2017, 09:18:02 PM
I had a Phoenix tech stock on a Moss 835 and loved it
Don't know how they do on the R.E.M. 20 but on that 835 the reduction recoil was noticable.
I did have to modify the forend to get it to fit right though.
Quality was awesome and there customer service was great. I ordered it directly from them.

Thanks, it seems that might be the only stock currently being manufactured specifically for the 20ga, I appreciate the recommendation. 

Frylock

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 16, 2017, 09:21:07 PM
Go to search on the forum and type in 870 adjustable stock , and you will find what your looking for..you can get a adjustable stock from cheaper than dirt and it's for a 12 gauge and you also buy adapter from Cheaper than dirt that will fit it to the youth 870....will cost you around 78 dollars...  Remember SEARCH is a wonderful thing on this forum...

Thanks, but not interested in the Mesa Tactical Lucy adapter.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Frylock on March 16, 2017, 09:58:07 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on March 16, 2017, 09:21:07 PM

Thanks, but not interested in the Mesa Tactical Lucy adapter.
Okkk...i think you will see that adapter will work with other adjustable stocks...

cutt down

Phoenix Technologies. www.kicklitestocks.com. They have plenty of 20ga stocks in different colors & even camo. Great people to deal with. I put one on my 20ga 870 & love it.

Frylock

:agreed:
Quote from: cutt down on March 17, 2017, 06:56:51 PM
Phoenix Technologies. www.kicklitestocks.com. They have plenty of 20ga stocks in different colors & even camo. Great people to deal with. I put one on my 20ga 870 & love it.

Thanks, that's two solid recommendations for the Phoenix stock.