turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Update on my new project

Started by selinoid44, April 09, 2011, 08:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selinoid44

Well it's together and it even talks turkey. The left side is very raspy and the right side is similar with a medium raspy pitch. Tuning for the first time was quite a challenge but I've got it close. I may do some tweaking yet and I may not.

dark cherry/sycamore
Thanks for looking Charlie

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

mmusso

kenturkey89

Brian

culpeper

Charlie, that is some real nice looking sycamore sir....ya gotta start somewhere and to me you made a great start...look forward to seeing the progress as you box call making approaches your turning work :you_rock:

selinoid44

Thanks very much guys. Culpeper thanks for the enthusiasm, maybe some day I can do awesome work like what you do. You the man, your box calls are STELLAR!

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

cannonball

pappy

I agree that is some awesome sycamore....I have some German Beechwood that is cut similar and is full of the same figuring. I see nothing wrong with the call you have made, I see a lot of hours working out any kinks, believe me we have all been there, and to a point still there. But, never give up............no matter if people offer criticisms or bad words....NEVER GIVE UP...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

TarheelTurk

Great Looking call ! I'll test it out if ya need me to ! LOL
Jason
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL