turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ainsley H FOX 12 Ga AE Grade for Turkeys

Started by Strick9, March 16, 2017, 10:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strick9

I am looking for one of these and hoping to purchase prior to our season opener.

28" or 30 " barrels ... 2-3/4 chambered or 3" if it so happens to have such..

Mod/Mod or Mod/Full or Full/Full in order of preference but all would work.

B grade would work as well.

Non ejector is ok as well.

Looking for the heavier scroll work.

Feel free to email me at

LowcountryWildlifeManagement@gmail.com

Greatly appreciated fellers!
LowCountryWildlifeManagement
Knowing Wildlife beyond Science
Genesis 9;2

Ozarks Hillbilly

You may have already seen this listing. Not exactly choked the way your looking for but those older SxS you about have to measure the exit dia. to know what you have for sure.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/629214490

This one maybe a little closer to what you are looking for

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/628920271

Strick9

Ozarks, we must be cut from the same cloth, those are both on my watched saved lists. I bid the other one up to 1250 but it didn't meet reserve. I can't see paying that for one thats been chopped and restocked.

Thanks for chiming in partner, still on the hunt!
Genesis 9;2

wislnwings

saltysenior

Strick9

Genesis 9;2

wvmntnhick

Quote from: saltysenior on March 16, 2017, 08:09:42 PM

gonna camo paint it ???
Nah. He'll ceracoat or parkerize it. Lol

Good luck man. Those things are not easy to find. A Fox Sterlingworth popped up in a local ad a while back for $500 in what the owner referred to as good shape. I called immediately and it was already gone. Had no desire to keep it as it's not something I'm interested in but it would've been a nice gun to flip for a profit. I'll keep my eyes peeled though. There was a decent looking LC Smith at the shop the other day that wasn't priced half bad. I'm just not into the SxS 12's at all. Prefer a 20.

Strick9

Thanks WV, they are pretty scarce no doubt. I was brought to this world in Huntington WV if your familiar.

Yall keep your ear to the ground for me out there kindly.
Genesis 9;2

Strick9

Genesis 9;2

pabossie255

I have a nice LC Smith 28" barrels Mod, Full for sale local on another site in PA

wislnwings

Best of luck in your search.  I've been looking also, but haven't found the right one for the right price yet.  I do have an Ithaca sxs that has been refinished by Turnbulls.  I believe it was built around 1924 if I'm not mistaken.  I'll be chasing turkeys with it this year.

Strick9

Blast from the past. I wound up finding an LC Smith Ideal Grade, then trading into a Fox AE then up to a BE grade and am staying put.. We had barely known one another when this happened on public land :

Genesis 9;2

Ozarks Hillbilly

Quote from: Strick9 on April 03, 2018, 06:14:05 PM
Blast from the past. I wound up finding an LC Smith Ideal Grade, then trading into a Fox AE then up to a BE grade and am staying put.. We had barely known one another when this happened on public land :

Congrats Strick9 on a fine gobbler and also the shapely little mistress laing beside him.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Meatseeker